Corporate Support Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Responsible for serving as the strategic HR advisor to an assigned Xandr business leaders or organization. In providing consultation across a broad range of HR areas, including talent management, talent acquisition, engagement, employee relations, compensation, performance management, and change management and workforce planning. Conducts complex analysis of HR data to implement best-in-class processes and solutions. Leads projects for various HR initiatives including merger integration and organizational design. Provides general education to other HR managers, and shares best practices across the enterprise. Acts as senior level advisor and consultant on all HR issues for senior leaders. Utilizes expertise in planning, execution, and facilitation of HR policies, programs, and practices to support the business in achieving objectives.
• 5-7 years progressive Human Resources Business Partner experience
preferably in advertising
• Proficiency MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other related HR systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and capacity to handle multiple
• Collaborative team player with demonstrated professional ability to handle
sensitive employee issues with integrity
• Interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) ability to convey and
present materials concisely across the organization
• Ability to champion and influence change
• Professionalism to provide constructive advice and coaching to senior leadership
on employee relations concerns
• Ability to partner with leaders and employees at all levels of the organization to
build and maintain relationships
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.