You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
DescriptionThe Global Services Engineering team drives operations effectiveness by building and supporting tools for internal use that add scale to our day to day implementation, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting efforts. We engage cross-functionally to coordinate and facilitate delivery of tools, training and process improvement. Creates, updates and maintains issue, troubleshooting or instructional information and documentation to facilitate dissemination of usage, best practices and how to's of the supported tools and processes.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class organization. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team supports other services, and product teams working on the behalf of AppNexus customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Act as a capability expert and extension of Product and Engineering within Services connecting the field with builders and helping those teams scale
• Work within the capability teams to resolve issues, influence product, reduce services load, improve training, create documentation, eliminate issues and subpar user experiences
• Perform level two support, troubleshooting assistance, and consulting on problem cases
• Innovate ways to increase throughput, prioritize chores, perform tool research, and create automation
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 2 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects from requirements gathering and scoping to development and deployment
• Strong problem-solving skills with a willingness to dig into end to end setup and usage of our systems to pinpoint root cause
• Ability to work on multiple projects with varying priorities and scope
• Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
• Working knowledge of python, SQL and interaction with client/server side applications
• Knowledge of source control systems build management technologies such as puppet, docker, kubernetes a plus
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.