Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Overall Purpose: Performs advanced executive administrative duties for the Xandr CMO and Marketing department.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Officer in managing, scheduling, and prioritization of daily activities to drive the success and growth of the business and team
- Work in concert with the Chief of Staff to anticipate and support strategic and operational needs of the Officer and department
- Express a positive and proactive work ethic in solving complex problems and all people interactions
- Maintain confidential information and engagements with internal and external contacts on highly sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy
- Operate at the highest level of professionalism when working with executive, administrative and line management personnel, external customers, investors, board members, dignitaries, media and vendors
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner and takes appropriate action without constant supervision
- Schedules meetings and appointments, books travel, and plans without advance approval
- Composes correspondence, presentations, and reports using a variety of computer software
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Expected to perform a variety of other administrative duties such as processing expenses, invoices, and other interactions with budget and finance
- Coordinate requests for workspace, service, and office equipment and other programs such as charitable campaigns, employee recognition and records retention.
- Provide short-term back-up support to other Executive Officer teams as needed, and share guidance and best practices to other executive assistants and managers regarding administrative practices
- Reports to an Officer that reports to the Chairman (CEO), but does not currently have Officer reports.
- College degree is preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent is required, and PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel (budgets/project management) and PowerPoint is required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proactive working style
- Familiarity with MS office suite and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.