Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr’s mission is to build a better Internet. We develop a technology platform that powers the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. Our platform is engineered to provide one of the fastest, most reliable, and massively scaled advertising systems in the industry.
Xandr is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join the Converged Screens team within Invest DSP, a new team working on the technologies that will empower the TV and Digital “user of the future”. As an Engineering Manager, you will have full ownership of the successes (and failures) of our products. You will be building a team of smart, passionate engineers from multiple technical disciplines, including Frontend, Backend and Reporting. You will provide professional development guidance to help them grow their careers, unblock obstacles to increase their productivity, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build. The ideal candidate is one who likes to dive headfirst into understanding our customers’ challenges, collaborate closely with Product Managers to build our roadmaps, and lead and grow team members of all levels of technical expertise.
- Own team’s deliverables to ensure we are building products that address the needs of our customers
- Provide continuous feedback to guide team members through their career development
- Align with Product Managers on product strategy and prioritize a roadmap that balances ongoing improvement with new feature development
- Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes ownership and knowledge sharing
- Hire high potential candidates to grow the team
- You have led teams of engineers and guided them through their career development
- You have a technical background and have driven planning and design discussions, leading them as needed
- You have a track record of leading cross-functional projects that deliver high-quality products on time
- Experience with leading multi-disciplinary teams preferred
- Experience with designing and building enterprise user-facing applications preferred
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred
More About You
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products.
- You are passionate about learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2141693X-1 Date posted 07/27/2021