You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Xandr is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join the Auction Logic team. This team is responsible for operating the core components of the Real Time Platform, specifically the distributed set of servers that runs an auction for every ad impression and is responsible for accurately connect the seller and buyer, deliver the ad content, and perform all the necessary accounting, all within about 100 milliseconds.
As an Engineering Manager, you will have full ownership of the successes (and failures) of our products, specifically our publisher-facing solutions. Your team will be composed of smart and passionate engineers. You will provide professional development guidance to help them grow their careers, unblock obstacles to increase their productivity, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build.
About the job:
• Own team’s deliverables to ensure we are building products that address the needs of our customers
• Provide continuous feedback to guide team members through their career development
• Partner with product managers to prioritize a backlog that balances ongoing improvement with new feature development
• Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes ownership and knowledge sharing
• Hire high potential candidates to grow the team
• BA/BS Degree or higher with 7+ years of directly applicable experience in an enterprise software engineering environment
• 2+ years management experience with direct reports and HR responsibilities
• You have led teams of engineers and guided them through their career development
• You have a technical background and have driven planning and design discussions, leading them as needed
• You have a track record of leading cross-functional projects that deliver high-quality products on time
• Experience with our technology stack preferred: C/C++, Golang, GraphQL, NodeJS
• Experience with designing and building distributed systems preferred
• Experience with the online advertising industry preferred
• Experience with a variety of software development methodologies preferred
More about you:
• You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products
• You are passionate about learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity
• You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.