At AT&T, we’re always looking to tomorrow – and in it, we see big things for you. With our Development Programs and Internships, you’ll collaborate directly with some of the top innovators in your field while taking advantage of world-class learning and development activities. Take your college experience and use it to drive success with real-world projects, grow your talents and start your career off right. From Technology to Sales (and so much more), this is your chance to be our future.
Xandr is making advertising matter, and we’re looking for awesome students to come spend the summer with us.If you are excited by a platform that can process 250+ TB of data and serve 45 billion ads each day, and you are looking to solve unique, complex technical challenges this summer, then Xandr is the place for you.As a Xandr engineering intern, you will spend 10 weeks in our New York City headquarters writing code, pushing it to production, and making an impact on one of our engineering teams.
Engineering is at the core of what we do at Xandr. Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in developing, improving, and scaling our online advertising technology platform. Our software is complex, massively scaled, and built with a wide variety of languages and tools, lending itself to the most exciting and challenging technical problems.
- You are a Junior or master’s student with a BA/BS or Master’s degree expected in December 2020 or Spring 2021 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
About the summer intern program:
- New York City:Join us at our headquarters in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District. Worried about finding housing? We’re here to help!
- Significant impact:Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding:You will ramp up alongside your class of interns. Your first week will be spent with your class attending Xandr and Engineering Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an engineer at Xandr.
- Performance management:As an intern, you will be assigned a manager who you'll meet with weekly, and a Recruiting Partner who will be available as a resource for you throughout the summer. They will manage your performance every step of the way, ensure you're getting feedback in real-time, and host two structured performance reviews with you during your internship. Spend your summer immersed in life as an engineer and evaluate if Xandr is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
- Mentorship:You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your mentor will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic summer.
- Events:You’ll participate in social and educational events that will help you get to know the other interns, give you the chance to meet our Executive Team, and learn as much as possible. Look forward to events like Broadway shows, Mets games, Escape the Room, and more!
Tuition reimbursement, room to advance and diversity
Out sourcing, job freezing, union and contract workersFormer Employee - Graduate Student
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.