Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
• Empower leaders across the Product, Engineering, Sales, Services, and Finance teams by delivering insights, such as market sizing, competitive pricing, profitability analyses, lead generation tools, etc.
• Act as a consultative, analytical thought partner in the early stages of a product development cycle
• Set and monitor quantitative KPIs, metrics, and database specs to enable strategic and financial success
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Great excel modelling skills and strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with common database tools (e.g. Vertica, MySQL), business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI), and/or data science languages (e.g. Python)
• Experience in client or senior stakeholder management
• Ability to combine strategic thinking with financial acumen
• Comfort with ambiguity and a strong self-learner who can navigate through situations with minimal guidance
• Motivated to find creative solutions to quantitative problems
• Skilled communicator and presenter of complex information
• Experience with data visualization and using data to tell a story
• Knowledge of the digital media and advertising industry is a plus
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.