Marketing and PR Jobs
Want a job that commands attention? That’s exactly what our Marketing team members do every day. From grassroots efforts to major markets, you’ll connect our customers to the most cutting edge offerings around. And thanks to big ideas and creative solutions, AT&T is one of the biggest brands in the world – leading the way across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Get in on the conversation.
About the team:
Due to organizational focus on Innovation a new team was established within the Product Development team to manage the cross-functional/convergent workstreams across the Xandr portfolio of products and platforms. This Director will be based in NY and take point on existing and new workstreams.
About the role:
• Determines product, product lines and portfolio strategies based on the integration of the needs of the business with those of the market in order to drive top line growth
• Oversees Product Managers whose teams translate new technologies and market requirements into product design
• Approves and reviews the results of project plans and timelines that cover development, testing and deployment of new products
• Accountable for the delivery of new product revenue results
• Evaluates the performance, career planning and development for the team
• Influences decisions regarding the hiring, firing, disciplinary action, promotional activity, and pay decisions for subordinates
Breakdown of role:
• 55% - Define product life cycle that helps manage the delivery of the product; determine what the defining feature of the product will be
• 35% - Perform responsibilities associated with hiring, managing, developing, and coaching employees
• 10% - Keep on top of industry trends and technologies, and be prepared to apply them quickly
• 7-10 years of work experience
• 5-7 years product management experience
• Team management and/or experience with direct reports
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to synthesize data points into a narrative
• SAFe Agile certificate preferred
• Agency, Startup or Ad Tech experience preferred
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.