Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management with strong domain expertise in online advertising to lead end-to-end product management efforts on one or more products within our Audiences product team. As a Director, you will be expected to run a team of product managers, as well as own a significant piece of our product offering. You will define the product strategy, develop the product roadmap, identify product requirements, collaborate with product development on implementation, and then take the product to market, and be responsible for commercial success. Developing innovative, industry-changing data products is the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past and ever-changing product organization and will strong be a strong creative problem solver. This person must have foundational analytical and communication skills to present business cases to senior stakeholders and influence decisions cross-functionally.
What you’ll do:
• Drive strategy, vision, roadmap and development of a suite of products within the Audience product team
• Lead and grow a team of product managers to develop products that deliver value to our customers
• Lead the full product lifecycle for one or more products or services covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases
• Leverage your technical understanding to lead to new areas of product innovation and differentiation
• Support commercialization efforts with marketing, sales, services, legal and other teams to drive successful product releases
• Partner and collaborate with leaders across the technology and commercial organizations
Qualifications• 7+ years data driven product development experience
• 3+ years experience as a people manager
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.