Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
We are seeking a senior product leader wanting to help define and implement the future marketplace for Advanced TV advertising. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the right impact player.
This key role will drive product development for Xandr’s strategic TV Marketplace reporting to Head of Product – TV Platform. This individual will help formulate product design, vision, and strategy broadly working in close collaboration with the members of the TV Platform senior leadership team while directing a team of senior product development managers and related engineering activities. The Senior Director will be expected to work across Xandr’s Product, Engineering, Media, Marketing, and Business Development teams to drive the Xandr TV Marketplace product lifecycle related activities. Responsibilities include:
- Driving Go-to-Market related activities and enablement for the TV Marketplace working with Xandr’s Product Marketing, Commercial, and Business Development teams
- Overall Marketplace capabilities including interfacing with strategic Buy and Sell marketplace participants
- Senior Xandr Stakeholder Management
- Creation and development of marketplace rights and policies to ensure frictionless transactions while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Marketplace Transparency including pricing and data related rights, reporting and analytics
- Foundational Marketplace capabilities for Buy and Sell, Workflow, Billing and Clearing, and Creative and Pixeling
- Overall UI/UX of the TV Marketplace
The successful candidate will have broad advertising market experience across television in its various forms – linear, addressable, and digital – and possess an understanding of how to meet the industry where it exists while driving its evolution towards a more advanced future. Deep understanding of Digital in addition to TV advertising is a must. Demonstrated ability to collaborate across product and engineering teams, manage direct reports, and drive engineering to successful outcomes in an agile environment is critical. Experience managing the development of new products in both start-up and enterprise environments is desirable.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.