You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The local business has become a significant source of revenue for AT&T Advertising and Analytics. We are seeking a senior technology liaison in the Ad Technology Group based in El Segundo to ensure the end-to-end stability of revenue of the local advertising business. This leader will be build relationships and drive accountability with key internal and external partners: Sales Operations, Interconnect partners, ADNOC, STB Product Management, Network Structure and Management, etc.
- Ensure stability of local business revenue
- Establish executive level dashboard for AT&T Advertising and Analytics to monitor local operations and platform stability
- Identify areas of process improvement to enhance accuracy, speed and efficiency of local business including the utilization of tools for tracking, monitoring, and resolving issues, tracking revenue, and day to day communications
- Build and maintain relationships with AT&T technology stakeholders and keep advertising stability and delivery as top of mind
- Be a partner for change management within the department and AT&T Advertising and Analytics overall
- Bring together a cohesive understanding of the local business including technical and operational components, ad delivery, and communication with stakeholders across AT&T technical organizations.
- Explore opportunities to expand value of interconnect business as platforms evolve
- Determine potential for impact of broadcast infrastructure maintenance activities on HIC performance
Minimum Qualifications: 18 years of experience in Media, Telco, Media Very strong communication, relationship skills and ability to gain consensus across multiple types of stakeholders Existing relationships with interconnect partners Experience in driving process change Proven success in managing stakeholders across functional areas of technology, product and customers Preferred qualifications Strong understanding of the addressable TV and video marketplace Experience in digital / OTT
18 years of experience in Media, Telco, MediaDeep knowledge in local interconnect operations
Very strong communication, relationship skills and ability to gain consensus across multiple types of stakeholders
Existing relationships with interconnect partners
Experience in driving process change
Proven success in managing stakeholders across functional areas of technology, product and customers
Strong understanding of the addressable TV and video marketplace
Experience in digital / OTT
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.