Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
This Director will be responsible for Xandr Legal projects, including those related to ethics and policy matters, including:
- Working with business leaders within Xandr to promote an ethical workplace.
- Managing the ethics and compliance program of Xandr, including developing programs that promote ethics, privacy, data protection and incident response management, identifying and tracking risk, reporting related to programs, and interfacing with other business across the AT&T family of companies, including the AT&T corporate compliance office.
- Assist attorneys with ensuring adherence to Xandr policies.
- Supervising professional, non-legal staff devoted to ethics, compliance, and policy issues in alignment with business and departmental priorities.
- Identify, prioritize and deliver improvements to enhance the operations of the ethics and compliance program.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.