- Development and continual improvement of operational support systems related to legal functions, including contract, sales operations support, trademark, and patent portfolio management. Ensuring that systems implement the appropriate controls remain in place per our RIM policies and processes and any applicable legal holds.
- Budget and expense management
- Management of H/R requirements including requisitions and hiring processes
- Integration of invoice management systems from AppNexus legacy systems into the AT&T billing systems.
- Management of professional, non-attorney staff in alignment with business and departmental priorities.
- Identify, prioritize and deliver improvements to enhance the operations of the legal team.
- Project management of key legal initiatives and support for other Xandr business units.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.