About the Role:
Xandr is seeking a Director of Data Partnerships responsible for owning and growing a book of business. This will be a key role in managing the data partnerships which empower the Xandr Invest DSP across multiple channels (connected TV, display, mobile, audio etc). Responsibilities include closing new business, executive-level client relationships, uncovering partnership opportunities, people management and working to remove blockers both internally and with clients.
In addition to Data, this role will assist in Business Development for our Supply Side Platforms team.
About the team:
The Global Partnerships, Data team is the connection point between the world’s leading data companies and Xandr Invest (our leading buy-side platform for brands and agencies). The team is responsible for ensuring all the relevant data is integrated into Xandr and our clients are able to seamlessly purchase the data. The team is driven by creating long term partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and our clients. The team has mastery understanding of the digital ad technology ecosystem including the companies involved and industry trends. They are experts in documenting our partnerships to better equip internal teams across Xandr.
We are seeking passionate and driven people who can close new business, make sales quotas and foster strong client partnerships while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Take on full revenue accountability of our Data Marketplace business including people management and building exec contacts with the largest clients. This is a player/coach role.
- Actively identify and sign new global partnerships based on Xandr Invest client needs and prioritize based upon business/revenue impact
- Work closely with Legal teams to ensure contract compliance and best practices
- Improve internal knowledge by becoming the expert on the value propositions of the many data companies across channels and share with relevant teams
- Identify upsell opportunities through analysis of current partnerships
- Gain understanding of Xandr’s strategy and product offerings as well as Xandr’s point of view on industry topics to share with current and potential partners
- Provide structured feedback to internal product teams on enhancements
- In addition to the Data Marketplace, a smaller portion of time will be spent as a Business Development lead partnering with our Supply Side Platforms team to identify and sign new supply/media owners based on Xandr Invest client needs
- 7+ years of relevant job experience; working in Sales/Business Development in software-based technology (Programmatic is a plus)
- Experience in generating new business and managing complex contracts
- Ability to build rapport internally with Legal, Product, Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience and comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior and executive level
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Ability to communicate effectively across various markets to a distributed and global team
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.