You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Be responsible for the execution of merger integration strategy across Technology and Product related to TWX as well as technology strategy planning related to future platform integrations
- Drive alignment across AdCo stakeholders in Technology, Product and Data to achieve successful integration of key ad tech components post-merger
- Articulate and drive prioritized execution of roadmap back to AdCo stakeholders
- Build strong relationships grounded in earned trust and credibility with other AT&T entities
- Understand and articulate business priorities and challenges of other AT&T entities and communicate these back to AdCo
- Identify and drive areas of process improvement to drive revenue and operational efficiency
- Develop processes for communication flows such as reporting to and from stakeholders across BUs and AdCo
- Communicate relevant product requirements, roadmap and releases to all Business
- Track and measure merger synergies as the business outcome of the technology platform integrations
- Manage AdTech Group program management and project management function
- 18 years of experience in advertising technology
- Experience managing technology, data and product integrations during mergers, acquisitions and internal reorganization
- Experience in data-driven media product management
- Deep technical knowledge of advertising operations
- Strong communication skills
- Proven success in managing stakeholders across functional areas of technology, product and customers
- Strong understanding of the addressable TV and video marketplace
- Experience managing large complex customers
- Experience running ad tech business unit and/or ad sales organization a plus
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.