Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated, and experienced attorney for our legal team. The person in this role will support our data and technology teams. In this role, you will work closely with internal clients to promote and support the governance and responsible use of data. You will help the clients navigate legal and business risks and make sound decisions under tight deadlines. You’ll have the opportunity to help enable innovative uses of data in a legally and ethically responsible way and to play a meaningful part in our company’s mission to transform advertising.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded lawyer who understands business objectives and helps balance legal risks. This person is also a creative problem-solver and a team player who is collaborative and yet comfortable making decisions. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and technology, including privacy, data protection, and security.
At Xandr, we make advertising matter. The mission of the Legal team is to serve as a trusted business partner in reinventing advertising. We strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal advice to all functions throughout the organization. Our responsibilities run the gamut, so we need to understand the legal issues that affect digital media and advertising. We are energized by the challenges of serving this dynamic, fast-moving part of the broader AT&T family.
• 6+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department
• Prior technology, advertising, data governance, privacy, or data protection experience required
• Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Ability and desire to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Member in good standing of the New York state bar or eligible to register as in-house counsel in New York State
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.