Corporate Strategy Jobs
Xandr is seeking a bright and
highly motivated attorney with strong experience in corporate compliance and governance
matters to join our legal team. The person in this role will primarily be
responsible for supporting Xandr’s Compliance and Governance programs and will
also help support other legal initiatives as needed.
The person in this role will work closely with internal clients to understand and assess international legal, compliance, and business risks and make sound decisions under tight deadlines. You’ll have the opportunity to help the team launch first-to-market innovative products in a legally responsible and compliant way and to play a meaningful part in our company’s mission to transform advertising in digital media.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded attorney who understands strategic objectives, legal requirements, and compliance risk. This person is a creative problem-solver and a team player who is both collaborative and comfortable making decisions. The ideal candidate is also passionate about technology and the people working in the field.
About the team:
The mission of the Legal team is to serve as a trusted business partner in the creation and protection of responsible revenue for Xandr. We strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal advice to all functions throughout the organization. Our responsibilities run the gamut: we build internal and external compliance protocols, support corporate governance and development initiatives, monitor and address legislative and regulatory developments that affect digital media and advertising, draft and negotiate contracts, and evaluate product offerings. We are energized by the challenges of serving this dynamic, fast-moving part of the broader AT&T family.
About your skills:
• JD degree with superior academic credentials
• 8+ years of corporate compliance and governance experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department
• International, M&A, privacy, data security, and regulatory experience is a plus
• An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment
• Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal and compliance risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Exceptional communication, analytical, and writing skills
• Ability and desire to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Member in good standing of the New York state bar or eligible to register as in-house counsel in New York State
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You think outside the box. You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.