You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
As our business evolves beyond IPTV and satellite delivery systems into a multichannel, multitenancy marketplace, it is critical that we continue to align efforts keeping with our target architecture. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build architectures and influence our product roadmap by working closely with engineering teams. In this role this person will develop best practices and provide prescriptive guidance to make our development efforts more successful.
Oversees the strategic direction and administration of multiple technical organizations, which may include technical applications and systems, operations, infrastructure and related activities supporting multiple lines of business, across geographic regions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Provides overall organizational strategy and leadership. Works with appropriate stakeholders to ensure evaluation of strategic business needs and the implementation of successful solutions. Incumbents must demonstrate leadership ability in the area of collaboration and teamwork as defined in the ATT Extraordinary Leader Model.
- Ensure alignment with corporate priorities
- Conduct technical due diligence and advise on build, buy, partner opportunities highlighting potential overlaps/synergies between different technologies/teams and the optimal path for integration.
- Understand business objectives and apply in-depth technical know-how to draw the technological blueprint. Communicate and work with the engineering/product teams to ensure that the blueprint is executed as planned.
- Continuously influence engineers/product managers who don't directly report to you to buy-in and follow your vision and overarching company goals
- Systems Integration and testing:
- Ensure scalability of platform
- Define interface points
- Baseline integration across components
- Operate end to end testing environment
- Proof of Concepts:
- Lead the research, prototype, and productization of new concepts/ideas quickly without creating a development impact
- Knowledge share with the engineering and product team on the latest technologies, industry trends/changes and the potential impact of the industry trends/changes on the technology.
- Host hackathons to promote innovation, career growth and solve difficult challenges
- Preferred MS degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 10+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience, preferably with exposure to digital advertising technology
- 5+ years working in digital video, OTT or at an MVPD
- 5+ years in a customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Motivated by solving complex business and technical problems
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Strong design and architectural skills and have proven record in building scalable systems
- Strong relationship builder and leader
- Creative thinker with a deep understanding of industry challenges and opportunities
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 3+ years experience building and designing advertising solutions for live streaming video
- Knowledge of measurement vendors, integrations with them, and their potential impact
- Knowledge of brand safety vendors, integrations with them, and their potential impact
- Knowledge of ids, devices graphs, audiences, syncing audiences across the industry, supply-demand syncing, syncing with 1st party advertiser online/offline audience data, syncing with agency custom audiences
- Experience with different video formats: MPEG4 AVC, MPEG DASH, HLS
- Understanding of supply integrations, waterfall in adserver, header bidder (server and client side)
- Understanding of dynamics and algorithms for guaranteed and programmatic buying
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.