You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
We are looking for an Associate Systems Administrator to join the Xandr Corporate IT Infrastructure team. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and supporting our internal corporate infrastructure.
The Corporate IT Infrastructure team at Xandr is responsible for the internal networks and systems that support our global corporate offices. Items under our purview consist of wired & wireless networks and their associated core network services, video-conferencing, phone systems and corporate VPN services. We select hardware, design our networks, implement and support them, which gives our SAs exposure to systems and techniques that they wouldn’t find at most companies. This is a fast-paced and demanding environment where you will have a chance to work with and help shape a rapidly growing, world class IT infrastructure.
The Technical Operations Team is distributed across the globe and handles a wide variety of responsibilities, from providing tech support to architecting long-range build-out and day-to-day operations at our seven global data centers. We have well over 8,000 servers, which process over a million ad serving requests per second (billions per day). All production systems run on Linux, with employees running roughly 60%/40% Mac and Windows laptops. We’re in search of troubleshooters and those who love to tinker and innovate with technology.
- Manage and maintain our existing internal wired, wireless networks and services
- Assist with new network deployments and prepare existing systems for massive growth
- Automate deployment related and repetitive tasks using scripting languages, puppet, and/or other automation frameworks
- Proactively monitor and maintain all internally facing systems and services
- Report to IT Management on service levels achieved and on-time delivery of service
- Participate in 24X7X365 support of critical Corporate systems
- Write and update documentation on all systems and services
- Act as escalation point for Help Desk technicians regarding corporate IT systems
Required Qualifications -
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of UNIX-Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Windows, Linux)
- Understanding of Change Management Life Cycle Principles
- System Support and Trouble Analysis skills (root cause analysis, alarm management platforms, troubleshooting, etc)
- Knowledge of call processing
- Server & System Administration skills
- Knowledge of Analysis Tools (Access 7, GeoProbe, GSTool, RCATS, FortiAnalyzer, Sumologic)
- Hardware installation and repair skills
- Knowledge of OSI network protocol design
- Hardware/software skills necessary to support the telephony/voice infrastructure (FreePBX, Aspect,Cisco)
- Knowledge of Configuration, Backup, and Restoral processes necessary to support the telephony/voice infrastructure
- Experience using and writing technical documentation
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.