Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
Associate Partner Manager
The Associate Partner Manager will serve as a supporting role to the Partner Management Team. An Associate Partner Manager help drive revenue, provide business support and help support our Partner Managers in cultivating high level executive relationships with our partners, and giving themthe best possible servicewe can offer. In this role, we are seeking a proactive, results-driven individual, with a skill for multi-tasking and a zest for knowledge.
About the team:
Marketplace Partners is a global team responsible for managing some of the largest companies in the online advertising landscape including demand side platforms, sell side platforms and data companies. Our focus is to drive revenue for the AppNexus Marketplace and ensure we have access to other leading marketplaces with a focus on quality, efficiency and brand safety. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, beat revenue targets, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Support in handling internal operational tasks and projects, including reporting, data gathering and problem resolution
- Determine systems for identifying opportunities across the book of business using data driven insights
- Manage inbound lead inquiries and information using Salesforce to track the lifecycle of lead
- Aide in preparation for Client Quarterly Business Reviews with team members
- Ability to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
Aboutyour skillsand experience:
- Demonstrable relevant experience in client management or similar roles
- Serve as internal cross-functional liaison for enabling our customers with top class support and account maintenance
- Proven ability to analyzing data and effectively communicate insights
- Ability to multi-task, drive projects forward and manage expectations from stakeholders
- 1-3 years of relevant job experience; work in SaaS and/or AdTech a plus
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.