Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Interaction with executive, administrative and line management personnel
- Schedule meetings and appointments and make travel managements
- Manage and organize expense reports
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports and meeting materials
- Maintain contact list at direction of general manager
- Attention to detail a must
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Office Management experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.