Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
support sales activities for the Advertising Sales Department at
AT&T AdWorks. He/she will be primarily responsible for account and
campaign management where they will be working with Sales Planners,
Account Executives and Advertising Agencies. This role is a great
opportunity to get experience in the media industry, specifically
television Ad Sales.
- Supports sales planner with daily responsibilities, including building and revising proposals/orders
- Scheduling campaigns, order allocations and plan revisions in DealMaker/DMD
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Performing maintenance on
General Rate accounts by accommodating move requests, constraining and
branding spots and resolving inventory and billing discrepancies
- Coordinates between trafficking teams to ensure all traffic copy and instruction are delivered on time
- Assisting the Sales Planner with the Stewardship process to track individual deal delivery using our internal tracking tool
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.