Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
- Work on a variety of cross-channel marketing analytics projects to improve customer targeting and marketing efficiencies with increasing ROI
- Analyze customer behavior and product subscription, as well as utilizing third party data and be responsible for creating campaign targets and assigning them with the most efficient AD channels
- Provide closed loop campaign reports or help 3rd party vendors acting as safe heaven, to provide the campaign reports and insights, making recommendations for future campaign strategies
- Test and validate raw data, analytics method, statistical models and target lists, ensuring accuracy and clean to serve into campaign, working closely with 3rd party data vendor, IT, and big data team
- Produce meaningful KPI dashboards
- Supervisory: No.
- Degree educated in a quantitative or numerate discipline such as Math, Stats, Economics, Computer Science, or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in BI, Business Analytics or Data Science
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Excel and SAS, R or equivalent statistical or machine learning language
- Experience using Tableau, Cognos or other OLAP cube/data visualization and reporting package
- Working knowledge of statistics, predictive modeling, and machine learning
- Must have worked in big data environment and have ability to deliver insights and recommendations to non-technical audiences
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.