Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
Overall Purpose: Drive awareness and revenue at agency & client level across our data driven products, including: Addressable TV Advertising & Cross Screen Addressable, Data Driven Linear, OTT, Interactive TV and Premium Digital Video Advertising.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages a portfolio of client and agency accounts (new & existing accounts).
- Focus on Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, experience with these types of accounts is required.
- Drives revenue generation via lead qualification and prospecting.
- Generate and attend high level client meetings.
- Carries out the entire sales process from initial contact to close, generally with regular guidance from senior staff.
- Identifying leads through the category intelligence process led by Ad Sales Research.
- Create a roadmap for each category by account. Understand trends, product launches and opportunities for each category.
- Identify and sell through larger strategic partnerships that combine data and media.
- Accountable for achieving advertising sales goals or quotas .
- Attend Industry events where there are client side executives present.
- Work cross functionally with the larger AT&T Enterprise group for client introductions where appropriate.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: 7 - 10 Years’ experience preferred. The ideal candidate will also have pharmaceutical media sales experience
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.