Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
AT&T Advertising & Analytics is creating a new option for advertisers and publishers to find and reach specific audiences at scale in trusted, premium content environments. As a current leader in advanced TV advertising, we help advertisers deliver the right message, at the right time, on any device within a premium content environment. We are rooted in a tradition of responsible data usage. For more than 140 years, AT&T has used data to inform and improve the customer experience.
Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overall ownership and management of data products for the AT&T Advertising & Analytics business. This role will help define our data product strategy and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to execute against that plan in support of the AdCo vision. This person will engage customers and stakeholders to identify their needs for data, aggregate business and technical product requirements, define the value exchange or pricing model, serve as the subject matter expert for data products, and contribute throughout the entire product lifecycle from strategy and development to launch and performance/adoption management.
This role requires excellent problem solving skills, strong business judgment, demonstrated experience leading through influence, and ability to operate from high level strategy to making technical tradeoffs via collaboration with Engineering and Data Science teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Senior Product Manager will own all aspects of the product, from strategy to roadmap of features including user experience and operational excellence.
- Product strategy & management
- Engage directly with customers and business stakeholders to define their needs, collect requirements, and design products and services that leverage our data and technology
- Assess features and alternatives considering product-market fit, usability, time to market, and alignment to overall AdCo vision
- Own the prioritization of features to inform dev efforts and resource allocation
- Manage the roadmap and socialize as needed with relevant stakeholders
- Identify gaps in product coverage and formulate product strategy to address needs
- Maintain a baseline knowledge of the media and advertising ecosystem with an emphasis on how data drives the media and advertising business
- Product lifecycle management
- Manage the launch and adoption of new products and features
- Assess the evolution of existing products and features
- Determine the deprecation/migration of existing products and features
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on the product roadmap and drive results
- Provide guidance and product vision to stakeholders in Product Development and Data Science teams
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to achieve buy-in for product initiatives and to manage expectations while creating new opportunities and business relationships
- Business performance management
- Define the business metrics to assess business performance, including financial projections and adoption
- Analyze the business metrics to understand performance trends
- Initiate corrective actions to improve business metrics as appropriate
- Partner with Marketing and Technology orgs to monitor and act on product performance and business metrics
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree
Typically requires 3-5 years of experience developing products and services in media and advertising industry
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.