Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
AT&T Advertising & Analytics is creating a new option for advertisers and publishers to find and reach specific audiences at scale in trusted, premium content environments. As a current leader in advanced TV advertising, we help advertisers deliver the right message, at the right time, on any device within a premium content environment. We are rooted in a tradition of responsible data usage. For more than 140 years, AT&T has used data to inform and improve the customer experience.
About the Role:
Director of Product Management will be responsible for the data products platform for the AT&T Advertising & Analytics business. This role will help formulate, communicate, and execute our data product strategy, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders while making trade-off decisions that balance the competing needs of multiple stakeholders, resource availability, and time-to-market. This person will serve as the subject matter expert and be the voice of the user in product discussions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Director of Product Management will own all aspects of the product, from strategy to roadmap of features including user experience and operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Platform strategy & planning
- Develop long-term vision and goals for the data platform
- Engage the Senior Leadership on long-term vision and direction of product portfolio evolution
- Socialize vision with stakeholders throughout AdCo and beyond
- Product roadmap and portfolio lifecycle management
- Determine trade-offs
- Work with Product Marketing to understand competitive landscape, AdCo’s positioning and ideal product mix
- Product delivery and Operationalization
- Identify product portfolio direction in terms of execution and delivery
- Establish product GTM and support models
- People management and talent development
- Help to hire, grow and retain talent for the Product team
- Coach and provide feedback to junior team members
- Demonstrate performance bar and help to apply performance standards to team
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of experience developing products and services in media and advertising industry
- Well versed in use of data in large scale systems
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.