Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
- Support Sales Planner with daily responsibilities, including building and revising sales proposals/orders for Addressable, Linear, and Digital
- Act as liaison between Sales, external clients, and internal groups
- Scheduling campaigns, order allocations and plan revisions in DealMaker/DMD
- Performing maintenance on General Rate accountsbyaccommodating move requests,constraining and branding spots and resolving inventory and billing discrepancies
- Coordinates between trafficking teams to ensure all traffic copy and instruction are delivered on time
- Assisting the Sales Planner with the Stewardship process to track individual deal delivery using our internal tracking tool
- Work cross functionally with Inventory, Business Analytics, Research, Finance, and Marketing teams to ensure all campaigns are scheduled properly and all post-campaign deliverables are received by the client
Education: A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, Business or related field is preferred.
Candidates must be detail and deadline-oriented, team-players, and thrive in a dynamic environment.The ideal candidate will also possess excellentcommunication and presentation skills. Client facing experience preferred. **
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.