Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
Account Director, Global Accounts
Our Account Directors provide business consultation, cultivate executive level client relationships, identify new business opportunities within existing accounts, and drive revenue.
This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for problem solving and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short and long-term success of the company. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to get to the route of a problem, are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. The individual needs to be able to breakdown complex technology and explain it with simplicity, as well as liaise with anyone ranging from an analyst to the CEO.
This team is experiencing substantial growth and is hiring to meet the opportunity. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting, and we partner closely with our Services, Product, and Marketing organizations.
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives
- Drive long-term partnership valueby developingan understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry andcompetitive landscape
- Useknowledge of AppNexusandXandrofferings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Support thecreation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients; highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs and identify new opportunities
- Managecross-functional teams and stakeholders in accountvision and business delivery.Drive indirect (and direct where required) resources throughshared goals and outcomes
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams. Improve internal knowledge based on competitive landscape, best in house practicesand marketable client success stories
- Provide input to help shape product roadmap and AppNexus
- Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultativeroledevelopingcomplex accounts(client facing experience not required)
- Comfortin building and managing relationships at the senior level (ieC-level contacts)
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Skilled atmanaging a project to completion, including scoping, planning, execution, and maintenance
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders
- Innately collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Demonstrated record of going above and beyond
- BA/BS degree required
- 8+ years of post-college work experience;
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.