At Xandr, our data is our lifeline - we can only be as good as our data, and great data is critical for business success. Our data pipeline processes tens of billions of Log Records a day (more than 150TB of data) generated by our Real-Time Bidding Engines and Ad Serving Platform. We handle petabytes of data on store at any given moment. This data is used to pace spend accurately, generate models for valuation and drive a plethora of optimization engines.
About the team:
Our Engineering Team builds technology that identifies and processes relevant data to match Buyers and Sellers such that they each achieve their business initiatives. To do this, Engineers partner with our Data Science Team - implementing, testing and deploying probability-based heuristics and high-performance, real-time solutions for our diverse client base. We are an energizing community of Engineers that is committed to building dependable products that help drive our Real-Time bidding business.
About the job:
- Research, design, and implement foundational and core software, tools, and frameworks that increase application reliability, monitoring and transparency, and simplicity.
- Build elegant, yet powerful software solutions for processing large amounts of data with low latency requirements at scale.
- Work collaboratively with teammates and cross-functionally with other engineering teams to ensure that our real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
About your skills:
- BA/BS degree OR MS degree (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in software engineering working with production systems
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
- Strong object oriented programming experience and proficiency in Java
- Familiarity with SQL and Python
Nice to have:
- Experience developing and scaling RESTful web services
- Experience with stream-based passed processing models, distributed streaming platforms like Kafka
- Experience with deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes and working with Docker
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.