Xandr’s ad platform has one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and tv properties. We developed technology that powers the real-time sale and purchase of Digital Advertising. Our platform is engineered to provide one of the fastest, most reliable, and massively scaled advertising systems in the industry.
A full stack senior software engineer to lead a small team whose responsibilities will include:
- Ingesting and transforming data from external sources with the purpose of distributing it to the rest of the platform, e.g. DeviceAtlas, DigitalEnoy etc
- Developing, maintain, and define future direction of a suite of internal troubleshooting tools that allow people from various group to debug and troubleshoot issues and problems on the platform
- Create a common framework and build a transparent and scalable architecture for various workflow syncs, working closely with other teams to provide automated mapping of Xandr deals into external clients' (demand and supply) deal workflows
- Take ownership and future development of a UI for our external demand clients
- Manage and mentor a small team of engineers
- Participate and help lead planning sessions with Product Management and Engineering team leads to construct feature requirements and specifications.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience using either Java, Python or similar high level language with excellent and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience building full stack solutions and distributed non-RTP applications
- Strong fundamental understanding of generalized architecture patterns and service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback.
- You are passionate about enabling customer success.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.