Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising. Xandr leverages digital and TV technology, proprietary data, and access to premium content to connect people with the brands most relevant to them and make advertising better for brands, media owners and consumers alike.
Xandr has advanced buy-side and sell-side technology platforms that enable advertisers and publishers to access and trade premium inventory in a transparent and streamlined environment. This role would take ownership of buy-side digital products like the Invest DSP.
The Product Marketing team is responsible for leading the strategic positioning of our products. You’ll deliver successful go-to-market launches by conducting market analysis, creating narratives, and enabling sales through effective training and collateral. In this role you’ll be key to increasing product adoption as the glue between Product, Sales and Marketing teams. In short, we’re looking for someone with experience in and passion about advertising technology to join us in building and giving a voice to innovative solutions for agencies and marketers.
- Develop go-to-market strategy in support of new platform solutions and lead cross-functional initiatives to drive readiness for launch
- Drive adoption with compelling positioning and key selling points that differentiate our products in the marketplace
- Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including pitch decks, talking points/FAQs, case studies
- Run commercial training workshops as a lead presenter and orchestrator of content in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Gather marketplace intelligence and conduct competitive analysis to inform Product and Sales and enhance product roadmap
- Be the product and market expert for Marketing teams by providing strategic input on press releases, bylines, webinars, speakerships, and other marketing activations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 6-8 years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years in product marketing and 2 years in the advertising technology industry
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and emerging technologies
- Experience evaluating products, engaging with customers and analyzing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- Superb project management skills to manage multiple projects and cross-functional stakeholders simultaneously and independently drive outcomes
- Top notch presentation and communication skills to be able to convey complex technical capabilities in an easily understandable way
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to positioning and marketing campaigns
- Proven consultative approach to solving problems and addressing new opportunities and a laser-sharp customer focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and exciting, but at times, ambiguous environment
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred
Job ID 2121376X Date posted 05/16/2021