The Xandr Technical Account Manager is responsible for leading a team and engaging with clients to assist in the development and execution of a project plan or partnership that will enable our customers to be amazingly successful at running their business through our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities created by real-time bidding.
About the team:
Customer Success is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Manage 2-6 individual contributor employees who are servicing customers on the Monetize SSP Platform, providing guidance and coaching
- Lead weekly team meetings to engage employees and boost their knowledge of our customers, industry and technology
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our Monetize SSP and help customers create new businesses on the Xandr Platform
- Analyze campaign and Publisher performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr Platform
- Become a Trusted Advisor to your clients helping them to meet their business goals leveraging Xandr Platform Technology
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
- Help build our Customer Success practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- 7-10 years of work experience in a client facing, advisory role
- 1-4 years of people management experience
- Programmatic or Media Planning experience preferred
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.