Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Associate Director, Client Operations leads a team of analysts and specialists who use their expertise to drive customer success on the Xandr Digital Platform. This role is responsible for building a growing international team, establishing and implementing operational and scalable services, coordinating and managing our contracts and vendor partnerships, ensuring customer success, and partnering cross-functionally to develop strategies that drive long-term scalability for the company.
This role serves as a subject matter expert on all of our contract processing workflows and cross-functional dependencies. They will play a major role in our customer lifecycle and work with our global partners to drive efficiencies through the onboarding steps that Client Operations owns.
- 5+ years of work experience, 1-2 years people management experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams
- Thought leadership on hiring best practices and developing talent.
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Versatile, with excellent organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Experience with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models is a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2129578X Date posted 05/28/2021