Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Must be driven, innovative and highly motivated to succeed.
- Primarily on customer's premises, generates existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions for Wholesale global and/or national customers.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales oriented activities.
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer's needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request For Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer's needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customer's interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- Influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
- May assist management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Works on complex projects.
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
- Traveling to and from the customer's premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.