(Bilingual-English) WFM Service Desk Analyst
At AT&T we´re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improves lives and allows millions to share the stories and experiences that matter.
As a (Bilingual-English) WFM Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible of:
- Schedule maintenance, perform audits to avoid any KPI or payroll impacts.
- Monitors several metrics and takes immediate action based on operational precedents.
- Utilizes knowledge of WFM processes and procedures in helping to identify and solve common issues such as schedule maintenance, utilizing NICE IEX, Avaya CMS and other specialized tools.
- Manages the processes associated with adjusting offline activities to improve answer performance.
- Faces common complex issues related with the daily operations and executes pre-defined solutions.
- Full English Professional Proficiency.
- College preferred with degrees related to business management, mathematics, call center principles.
- 1-2 years WFM Experience.
- Call center experience needed.
- Desirable WFM Experience.
- Process management.
- Project administration.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2314873I Date posted 05/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events