This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology! As a member of our team, you’ll redefine customer service, creating meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly goals, you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
To be successful working on our Security & Investigation (Call Center - Fraud Team) Team, you’ll need to:
- Provide proactive and preemptive asset protections services for the corporation
- Investigate matters which have, or can, adversely impact the corporation's employees, assets, public image, or reputation. Identify process weaknesses, and counsels with BU Leaders and Finance Managers to minimize risk through implementation of effective controls.
- Interact with federal, state, and local law enforcement.
- Manage the recovery on uninsured claims, including facility damage, rearrangements, and service and contractual claims.
- Defend small claims actions brought against the Corporation.
- Administer a crisis management process and responds to incidents which threatens AT&T's assets.
Who makes a great fit for the role? There are a few must-haves:
- Advanced English Fluency to engage with U.S. customers, including verbal and written proficiency.
- High school completion and at least 1 year of Frontline and Backoffice Experience within Call Center Environment
- Be comfortable using a personal computer (using Microsoft products) to take notes and research information while engaging with customers on the phone.
- Ability to train/work 40 hours per week from 7am - 11pm with two days off per week, Monday to Sunday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays)
- Ability to work in a hybrid model (if required by the Business), alternating in-office work and remote work, while ensuring a suitable space to work and reliable and high-speed internet connection (at least 20mbps wired connection).
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is:
- Monthly Base Salary: MXN$32,325 (before Taxes)
- Monthly Grocery vouchers MXN $2,918
- Monthly Restaurant vouchers MXN $1,912
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- Major medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Saving Fund
- 30 days of Christmas Bonus
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, onsite medical and more.
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including some benefits like meal and grocery vouchers.
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). After finishing your training, your Business Unit will decide if you will work at home or at the office based on several factors, including operation’s needs, facility capacity, and overall performance. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection (at least 20mbps wired connection) and cell phone signal. All company provided equipment must be transported home in secure and private transportation of your choice. During your training period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
Work From Home?
This is not a Work from Home role but may require work from home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to work at home during the application and interview process.
How flexible is my schedule?
Schedules are based on performance, seniority, and the operating hours of your site. This position requires you to be available to train/work 5 days (40 hours from 7am - 11pm) + 2 resting days per week., Monday to Sunday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays)
Is training paid?
Absolutely! And certain benefits also start accruing at the start of training - like meal and grocery vouchers.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re ready to take the lead as the voice of AT&T, we’d love to hear from you!
Job ID 2303080I Date posted 01/19/2023