At AT&T, we’re transforming the sales experience. Our Sales Call Center teams work at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. It’s an opportunity to use your sales skills to redefine how our customers connect to the world. Ready to close the deal on career with global connections and even bigger rewards?
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Meet business needs by providing customer service and then cross-selling assigned products such as satellite TV, phone service, mobility, and Broadband Internet, while providing solutions and services to businesses. It’s an opportunity to use your sales skills to redefine how our customers connect to the world. Ready to close the deal on career with global connections and even bigger rewards
In this job you will be:
- Utilizing appropriate sales techniques to encourage a good customer relationship and enhance the buying experience.
- Applying sales techniques to recommend and/or sell a variety of AT&T products or services to meet customers' needs.
- Selling new lines or services to accounts to help customer´s business grow
- Uncover customer needs by building rapport, asking discovery questions, providing empathy statements, and restating the understanding of customer´s needs beyond just the resolution of the issue.
- Find a personalized solution that fits each customer. Make a recommendation (rate plan, how to reduce data usage, promotion etc.). Use your resources to ensure complete resolution.
- Products offered, Telephone Services, hotspots and device that connects with a network, also able to offer DIRECTV, Internet, programs and diferent type of systems for businesses.
- Type of sales: Upgrades, package change, adding new services, plan change
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
- Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
- Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
- One year of customer sales experience.
- Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week.
What’s in it for you?Check our Updated & Higher paycheck!!
- Base Salary: MXN$18,500 (40 hrs. p/week)
- Minimum monthly bonus of MXN $7,000 when you meet your sales and service targets.
- Grocery voucher MXN $2,918
- Restaurant voucher MXN $1,912
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- New! Hospitalization indemnity and Funeral Insurance
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
- Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
- Work from Home Support Allowance.
When will training take place?
If hired, you´ll first attend a mandatory training class (fully paid) that may include time spent training at the office and at home. If you train and work at home, AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal. mobile
Is this a Work from Home Job?
No, this not a Work from Home role but may require Work from Home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will train or work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to train and work at home during the application and interview process. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
What should my availability be?
This position requires you to be available to work any shift during the call center operating hours, including Saturdays and holidays.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2235446I-1 Date posted 09/02/2022