Bilingual Business Sales & Service Representative
Whether they’re speaking Spanish or English, we want our customers to get the most out of every service and product we have to offer. You’ll be on the front lines connecting with customers and making sure they’re getting the best experience possible.
Bilingual Spanish and English talents
Connect with business and consumer customers all across the U.S.
High School completion or 1 year of experience
Rely on training and your own background to resolve customer issues in one interaction.
Confidence in working with computers
Research late payments using Windows PCs.
Meet monthly sales goals by suggesting products, services and upgrades.
Retain current customers through regular phone calls.
Overall compensation includes 13,129.00 MXN, plus vouchers and is dependent on role and work shift.
AT&T reserves the right to terminate or amend any and all benefits plans at any time, for any reason, and AT&T employee participation in the plan is neither a contract nor a guarantee of future employment.
Take three personal days off, in addition to vacation time.
Get covered with benefits that go above and beyond labor law standards.
It’s easier than ever to take care of yourself with on-site support.
Learn the skills you need to succeed – and get paid doing it.
Complimentary rides are available to help you get to work.
Child care discounts
We partner with two nurseries so you have one less thing to worry about.
Get 50% off five AT&T wireless lines.
Direct employment with AT&T
Work for a global leader that supports you.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How long does the hiring process take?
Once you’ve been selected, it takes an average of three weeks to be onboarded.
• What are the call center hours?
Our centers operate Monday through Sunday, from 7 a.m. to 9:15 p.m. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will include two days off each week.
• What should my availability be?
This position requires you to be available to work any shift during the call center operating hours, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
• How flexible is my schedule?
Schedules are based on performance and seniority. Starting out you will be on the late shift (possibly up to six months), working every weekend.
• Is training paid?
Absolutely – with benefits too.
• When will training take place?
If hired, you will first attend a mandatory training class for an average of 7 weeks, Monday-Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The attendance policy during training is an aggressive point system, which prohibits absences.
Bilingual Business Sales & Service Representative
Meet business needs by providing customer service and then cross-selling assigned products such as satellite TV, mobility, and Broadband Internet, while providing solutions and services to businesses. Utilizing appropriate sales techniques to encourage a good customer relationship and enhance the buying experience. Interacting with customers demonstrating the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues, providing service/support. Serving as a Trusted Advisor to provide on matters such as billing, orders, complaints, and/or other customer requests. Applying customer relationship and/or sales techniques to recommend and/or sell a variety of AT&T products or services to meet customers' needs.
- Provide customer service and billing support, solve any issue related with a customer´s account. Adding new lines or services to accounts to help customer´s business grow
- Uncover customer needs by building rapport, asking discovery questions, providing empathy statements, and restating the understanding of customer´s needs beyond just the resolution of the issue.
- Find a personalized solution that fits each customer. Make a recommendation (rate plan, how to reduce data usage, promotion etc.). Use your resources to ensure complete resolution.
- Products offered, mainly Broadband Internet, TV service (DIRECTV), landline, email, different packages and other AT&T products, Mobility for businesses.
- Type of sales: Upgrades, package change, adding new services, plan change
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
- Previous work in any kind of sales is needed
- Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
- Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
- Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Sunday from 7am to 9.15pm. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck, our monthly compensation package is:
- Base Salary: MXN$13,129 (40 hrs. p/week)
- Sales based bonus up to MXN $8,000 monthly
- Grocery voucher MXN $2,680
- Restaurant voucher MXN $1,761
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
- Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
- Work from Home Support Allowance.
Your health and safety are a top priority. All interviews are being conducted virtually, and all employees may be required to work/train from our office location or remotely, depending on the needs of the business. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable work space with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
As a result of COVID-19 Contingency circumstances, we are requesting our candidates to confirm their availability to train/work remotely. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal. This is a TEMPORARY measure, once the health authorities confirm the contingency measures changes, you should be available to work at our office location based on business unit needs. The change to permanent telework, in its case, will be in accordance with applicable Legal Regulations.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
Date posted 03/30/2021