Call Center Jobs
You definitely don’t want to miss this message. On our Call Center team, you’ll become the voice of our company. Building relationships and offering support, you’ll connect people to the latest innovations and creative solutions. We’re talking about best-in-class customer service here. So what do you say – are you ready to help millions get everything they can out of the technology we offer? Answer your calling.
Come by and meet
our AT&T Call Center Management Team, get face to face quality time and
learn all about our Call Center Sales opportunities!
When: Saturday, January 19,
Time: 9:00AM – 4:00PM CST
AT&T Call Center
333 Commerce St. – Winter Garden Lobby
Nashville, TN 37201
Will Validate Parking Upon Request
We recommend that
you apply online and complete the required assessment prior to the event.
Unable to Attend?
We’d still love to speak to you. Apply online to this job posting now
and complete the assessment to be considered – our staffing team will contact
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Start with the paycheck: Average Earnings over $69K! (includes base pay plus commissions)
- Additional financial incentives are currently available
based on performance AND you receive an
automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!!
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life
- Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and
discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You
will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the
latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Test study guides can be found at: www.att.jobs/test-guides.aspx
I love working here and the opportunity for advancement is better than most companies.
Good pay. Benefits. 401k. Promotions and raises
Nothing really. It's a great place to workCurrent Employee – Call Center
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.