Call Center Jobs
You definitely don’t want to miss this message. On our Call Center team, you’ll become the voice of our company. Building relationships and offering support, you’ll connect people to the latest innovations and creative solutions. We’re talking about best-in-class customer service here. So what do you say – are you ready to help millions get everything they can out of the technology we offer? Answer your calling.
Call Center Sales Representative
Come by and meet our AT&T Call Center Management Team, get face to face quality time and learn all about our Call Center Sales opportunities!
We recommend that you apply online and complete the required assessment prior to the event.
Unable to Attend? We’d still love to speak to you. Apply online to this job posting now and complete the assessment to be considered – our staffing team will contact you directly.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Start with the paycheck: Average Earnings over $69K! (includes base pay plus commissions)
• Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance AND you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!!
• Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources
• Plus, a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
• Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk!
Are you a proven seller? Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class products and services important to you? Then you'll love being a member of our sales team. Our call center sales representatives are the front line of our company, selling the latest in cutting edge technology, identifying opportunities and providing solutions to address our customers' needs.
What does it take to be a proven seller? Courtesy, professionalism, product knowledge, and sales techniques to build customer relationships. The goal? Help customers and provide them with solutions through proven sales techniques. We'll get you started by providing on-the-job sales training and resources. On our team, you'll be an important part of shaping our customer experience – from generating revenue through sales, customer retention, to answering questions.
What you'll do as a Call Center Sales Representative:
• Utilize proven sales techniques to build customer relationships to enhance the customer buying and service experience for small business customers
• Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives to earn extra cash
• Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to provide the right solutions that meets the customer's needs
Bottom line? When our customers think of AT&T, they'll think of YOU!
Our Call Center Sales Representative must be able to:
• Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
• Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
• Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
• Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
• Qualify on pre-employment screening
• Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
I love working here and the opportunity for advancement is better than most companies.
Good pay. Benefits. 401k. Promotions and raises
Nothing really. It's a great place to workCurrent Employee – Call Center
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.