As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services is responsible for providing consultation for project activities from inception, client identification through final invoicing. As a member of a team comprised of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, the AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services provides in-depth knowledge of strategy to design resulting in the successfully implementation of IoT solutions for our clients.
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Consultant - Professional Services include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for consulting solution and project activities from initial client engagement through final invoicing.
• Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
• Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
• Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultants and/or 3rd party contractors
• May work as the sole consulting resource on a project
• Provide technical expertise including problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
• Typically viewed as a mentor or coach
• Work with limited guidance.
• Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures
• Fulfills billable consulting service projects
• Effectively work with the sales teams and other areas of AT&T business area as needed
• Travel as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
• 5 or more years of consultation experience in necessary area of expertise
• Ability to manage efforts of implementation teams for client engagements
• Ability to grow Consulting and Influence revenues
• Ability to effectively work with the sales teams and other areas of AT&T business area as needed
• Ability to travel as needed
Desired Education and Certification
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
• Industry Certifications
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
• Employee discounts and perks
• Paid time off
• Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
• Tuition aid
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.