At AT&T, we’re creating new and exciting customer experiences that connect people with who and what they love. Our 5G network is live for consumers and businesses across the US, built on the nation’s best and fastest wireless network. We’re also building FirstNet, the nationwide network that enables first responders and public safety officials to stay connected in times of crisis.
Our robust and growing fiber footprint provides gigabit speeds to nearly two million customers.
And we never stop innovating. The brightest minds in the business are in our AT&T Labs developing new technologies, apps, products, and services.
Did you know that our company network is handling >200 billion interactions/day between cellular devices and our network – 20 billion distinct location records across 145 Million individual devices; >30 Petabytes and 500 Billion records processed per day?
Using Agile and DevOps methodologies to deliver tools and capabilities that enhance, accelerate, and secure our network and connected services, we are developing network process APIs with the industry to harvest the value of our network and provide our customers with the connectivity they need.
Above everything, we focus on the team and their ability to progress together while having FUN.
So, you’re looking for your next big thing? We are too, and we're hoping it's you - Be part of our future.
What you'll do:
As a part of the DSI (Digital Services Integration) R&D team, you will
- bring your creativity and new ideas to contribute to the GSMA Open Gateway Open-Source Community initiative. HOW? By integrating and re-ingesting selected APIs into AT&T Advanced Connectivity Platform, accelerating the normalization/aggregation of AT&T Network APIs into re-usable Network Building Blocks/APIs. Reference: https://www.gsma.com/futurenetworks/gsma-open-gateway/
- You will also work with other open source communities to verify/prove APIs for reuse within AT&T, communities such as TMForum (www.tmforum.org) and Camara (www.camaraproject.org)
• You are located in Belgium and are willing to join us at the office in Namur (Loyers)
• You are studying computer science, networks and are interested in modern communication technologies (5G, Cloud computing, IOT, Network, …)
• You can bring your own computer equipment
• You speak fluent English.
• Self-learner, geek (as in technology curiosity)
• Strong commitment to quality, commitment to deliver (Work hard)
• Team player
• Other “Buzz words”: Apache Camel, GitHub, Jenkins and Network/API/Security basic knowledge, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, GIT, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (JUnit, Mocks, Sonar, Jenkins, Maven), Agile/DevOps Methodologies, Azure/AWS/GCP - Knowledge in these areas is a plus
We can offer you a 3 months internship in Namur (Belgium) within an experienced, open-minded, and dynamic team at the forefront of applying technology related to Cloud Computing, Network APIs, working in an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to get a lot of learning opportunities.
Start date: July 2023
DURING THE FULL PERIOD OF THIS INTERNSHIP, CANDIDATE NEEDS TO HAVE STATUS OF A STUDENT.
Job ID 2312465I Date posted 05/17/2023