AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative and Capability support and technology teams
2. Good awareness of the customers’ business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes
3. Complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
4. Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
5. Support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise.
6. Ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards; also accountable for updating the documentation
7. Must be able to prepare technical documentation upon request
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 4+ years’ experience within Network Operations for Level 2 / PROA3 position.
• Routers – (Cisco, HPN, Juniper)
• Firewalls equipment (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet at least one of them need to be on expert level).
• Switches (Cisco, HPN Switches).
• Knowledge of Micro Focus OPENVIEW, Network Node Manager, and or other products like Solar Winds, NagiOS etc.
• Wireless Controller (Cisco, Aruba or similar)
• Meraki WAP Cloud Managed.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
• Routing Between VLANs
• Network QoS
• Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT)
• IPS/IDS understanding
Education and Qualifications:
Required: CCNA or Equivalent
Preferred: CCNP or Equivalent
Required: Bachelor of Science Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent certifications.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.