Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible as an individual contributor for direct acquisition sales to customers focused on positioning AT&T to power SaaS partner/client platforms & applications with AT&T Network API based communications solutions (Connectivity+ / CPaaS). Many SaaS partner/client platforms & applications require API based communications services to deliver the desired end user experience and this resource will be focused on helping these SaaS partners/clients make the most of AT&T API based communication services.
Responsible for sales plan, including prospecting, identifying, building proposals, relationship maps to lead to successful sales and implementation of Connectivity+ / CPaaS sales. Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities. Leads the sales discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities. Be able to assess and articulate integration of company’s product into customer’s product/service lines and highlight overall business value proposition. Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users. Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs. Analyzes customer requirements and designs and implements solutions using company products and services.
Requires extensive knowledge of company products/services; Pre-sales experience with APIs & Software development tools; Industry knowledge in large scale software development processes, SDKs/APIs integrations a must. Experience in Sales – Software & APIs with Major SaaS companies a plus.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous CPaaS sales and/or CPaaS sales consultation experience – ideally 8+ years
- Understanding of scripting/development/API’s – ideally 5+ years
- Understanding and experience of TCP/IP Networking – ideally 5+ years
- Experience of cloud & SaaS technologies and or distributed computing environment including understanding SaaS terminology/services – ideally 5+ years
- Demonstrated ability to translate business/customer requirements into technology based solutions using consulting experience and/or a highly structured approach.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise, in-depth and working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and networking industry trends.
- Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Strategic thinker with sales intelligence, a strong presence and the ability to create, influence, and drive customer vision.
- Effective writing skills; ability to support the development of technically focused, solutions-oriented sales proposals
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
- Pass required in sales and work related assessments
- Valid driver's license in the state of employment and insurance
Desired Skill, Experience & Education:
- Knowledge of Voice/Unified Communications (ideally including SIP)
- Knowledge of mobile network & related technologies
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
- Bachelor degree or higher in technical related field, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years direct work experience.
Job ID 2215028-3 Date posted 06/23/2022