You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Xandr is making advertising matter, and we’re looking for awesome students to join our Engineering team after graduation. If you are excited by a platform that can process hundreds of TB of data and serve tens of billions of ads each day (Millions of requests/sec), and you are looking to solve unique, complex technical challenges this summer, then Xandr is the place for you to start your career. Engineering is at the core of what we do at Xandr. Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in developing, improving, and scaling our online advertising technology platform. We need to create elegant solutions for difficult client business needs that require high quality standards, with 24/7/365 uptime requirements. Our software is complex, massively scaled, and built with a wide variety of languages and tools, lending itself to the most exciting and challenging technical problems.
The Xandr Bid Logic team's mission is to design, implement, deploy and operate software solutions on Xandr's real-time demand side platform. The team owns and maintain multiple software components such as client-facing APIs, business logic introspection facilities, real-time components with strict performance requirements, as well as compilers and bytecode interpreters for domain specific languages.
- Contribute high-quality code to multiple software projects in a variety of platforms and languages such as C, Java, NodeJS and Python
- Analyze, test, and deploy your changes in a low-latency multi-threaded environment with strict SLAs
- Maintain and operate multiple services and components of a distributed application
- Empower our customers by thinking critically about our business and design & build solutions for them
- You are a Senior or Masters student with a BA/BS or Masters degree expected in December 2019 or Spring 2020 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- You have excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity and more.
- You have experience with or interest in building high-performance, multithreaded, distributed systems and applications, preferably in a Linux environment.
- You have experience with or interest in learning advanced optimization techniques, real-time, low latency data processing, and ultra-low-level systems engineering.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Significant impact: Projects are designed to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting business and technical challenges.
Campus community: You will join a class of campus hires and attend events to help you get to know your class, the campus hire community, executives, and employees across the company.
Robust onboarding: Your first week will be spent with your class attending Xandr and Engineering Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an engineer or developer at Xandr.
Career development opportunities: Xandr offers a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and professional development programs to help you strengthen your potential, develop new skills, and grow your own career.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.