You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
DescriptionThe Xandr Real Time Platform (RTP) Team is responsible for building distributed systems that process billions of online ads per hour, serving publishers, advertisers and data providers on our auction platform. Our work is direct responsible for the bidding infrastructure which enables our clients on the buy side to configure and execute ad campaigns:
• We contribute to improving the performance and reliability of the distributed real-time bidding platform itself
• We develop domain specific languages, compilers and bytecode interpreters which execute custom business logic and evaluate machine learning models within real-time constraints
• We build and operate analytics systems which help clients get insights into how their campaigns bid and spend on the platform
• We develop and maintain customer facing APIs
• We all work closely with product, data science, UI engineers and other business stakeholders in with a focus on developing the best tools to serve the needs of our customers, with a direct impact on the business's bottom line
We're looking for a well-rounded software developer who’s interested in empowering our clients and who wants to work on a team central to our organization's business strategy while tackling interesting technical challenges at scale. This individual should have solid foundations in computer science and some experience working on production quality software in a team setting.
• Contribute high-quality code to multiple software projects in a variety of platforms and languages: primarily C, but also including golang, php, java, python, nodejs
• Analyze, test, and deploy changes in a low-latency multi-threaded environment with strict SLAs
• Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholders such as UI engineering, product, data science and customer's engineering teams
• Consistently look for ways to optimize and improve our systems
About your skills and qualifications:
• Professional experience as a software developer using either C, C++, Golang, or Java in a team setting with excellent creative problem-solving abilities
• Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
• BA/BS degree or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have:
• Experience building, profiling and debugging high performance multi-threaded applications in a Linux environment
• Strong understanding of large-scale distributed data processing
• Experience in low-level systems engineering, preferably in a Linux environment
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• A practical understanding of basic statistics
• Marked interest in learning any of the above
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.