You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
DescriptionBecause Xandr has a very fast-paced software development lifecycle, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Test Engineer to play a critical role in driving and automating the quality of Xandr features, functions, products and platforms. The Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for driving all automated test and quality activities within a strategic Software Development Team. You will strive to detect and fix every bug as close to generation of that bug as possible by encouraging team members to test their code at all levels. You will develop test tools to make testing as efficient as possible. Beyond the code, you will partner with Product and Support to deeply understand how our customer use our products and set up the checks and balances that protect our customers from seeing bugs.
• Develop automated tests using Gherkin and Selenium following defined best practices
• Develop and execute tests at all levels of the testing pyramid (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, security tests. etc.)
• Triage and resolve automated test failures with product engineers directly
• Build and maintain automated testing, test environments (Kubernetes) and test data
• Drive adoption of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment
• Be a critical participant in the defect management process
• Evangelize the importance of testing, especially unit testing, within Xandr
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR relevant work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC and its related methodologies
• Built automated testing frameworks and experience with Selenium (or similar automation tools)
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deploy (Jenkins, Concourse)
• Demonstrated ability to use RESTful APIs, use databases, and develop SQL queries
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, ConfigMap, Secret)
• Experience in developing software and/or tests in Java, Python or node.JS
• Ability to analyze programmatically and think critically about statistics, heuristics and algorithms
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.