Ready for an upgrade? A different browser will keep you connected to the full website experience – and protect you from security risks.
Job title, category or skills
Start your journey with AT&T
Make an immediate impact
Join 13K other Veterans at AT&T
A world of opportunity awaits
Working here is more than just a job title
Mind if we brag for a moment?
See for yourself
Click each circle to confirm this job is a good fit for you.
Put your customer skills to work on the front line of our operations.
As a Representative in a Credit & Collections Call Center, you’ll take a lead in keeping our customers connected. You will deliver a positive experience while working with customers to bring their overdue accounts current. Providing top-notch customer service with empathy and innovative solutions is what will deliver the answers our customers need – while also delivering a best-in-class experience.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to assisting customers with billing issues, technical questions, or just providing general help regarding their service. You’ll accomplish all of this using various tools and systems, as well as through your research savvy and resolution skills.
As a Representative in a Loyalty Call Center, you’ll use an empathetic ear to deliver strong conflict resolution and relationship building skills to retain our valued customers. You will use your talents to offer customized solutions and transform a frustrated exchange to a best-in-class customer experience.
As a Representative in a Sales Call Center, you’ll take the lead at the front-line of our company by identifying sales opportunities and offering customized solutions — all while providing excellent service for millions of customers. Your expert recommendations will ensure customers get the most out of the technology they love.
As a Representative in a Technology Support Call Center, you’ll know your way around the technical landscape. Get ready to deliver best-in-class service while helping customers get the most out of the technology they love. A positive attitude and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest devices and technology will prepare you to provide innovative solutions to meet customer’s needs.
Join us and find endless ways to support our customers while moving the world forward.
Hold the phone — this will be huge. You’ll be the voice of a global company. What’s on the line? The chance to put your customer service skills to work and endless opportunities for your career.
*In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in one of the following states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma or Texas*
This position offers a $1,500.00 sign on bonus to be paid out as follows: first $500 payment 30 days after hire date, second $500 payment 60 days after hire date and third $500 payment 90 days after hire date. Candidate must apply and be hired after 10/1/31 - the bonus program end date is 12/31/21.
Take the lead at the frontline of our company from the safety of your home. In this multifaceted role, you’ll assist with telephone and face-to-face customer interactions that utilize various tools and systems (telephone, e-email, e-care, correspondence, teletypewriter and online chat). You’ll proactively evolve to meet customers’ needs and competitive demands. Success will depend upon your in-depth knowledge of AT&T’s products and services and your ability to provide effective resolutions.
Our call center environment is constantly evolving so we’ll look to you to drive tools and technology to enable first call resolution. In the process, you’ll develop experience with a broad range of customer service call types like: advanced technical support, collections, retention, sales channel coordination and billing and adjustments. You’ll also engage third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address service faults and provide customer resolution. You may be tasked with identifying, tracking and rendering issues to assist in various root cause eliminations.
In addition to these duties, you’ll be required to:
We prefer that you have:
What’s in it for you? We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
• At least one-year customer service experience preferred.
• Call Center experience preferred.
• Advanced Typing/keyboarding skills preferred.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to receive notifications related to unique scheduling needs (e.g., split shifts, unexpected volume spikes, disaster recovery, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible and ready to work during established work schedules and shifts, e.g. on phone/available status in accordance with adherence measures as determined by the Company.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
• Ability to complete all required training in a virtual environment inclusive of required knowledge checks as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in required security awareness training and testing (e.g., able to understand and validate knowledge of company requirements, compliance, and policies) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to comply with organizational security and compliance standards and participate in required security monitoring and audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, home inspection of workspace, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be accountable to protect workstation configuration and prevent configuration changes or personalization while using all technology tools as determined by the Company.
• Follow WFH logistics guidelines (e.g., equipment receipt, equipment setup, travel considerations, workstation security processes, equipment return policies and processes, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to follow technical support processes (e.g., setup, troubleshooting, escalations, communications, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in recurring management routines as determined by the Company. These virtual meetings and routines may include, but are not limited to, attendance and participation at all required and ad hoc meetings (e.g., team huddles, coaching, disciplinary actions, training, investigatory meetings, grievances, etc.). These virtual actions will take place via a variety of methods as technology allows and is developed, and may include telephone, teleconference software, video conference, messaging software, etc. as determined by the Company.
• Maintain a workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available and accountable to regularly (e.g., daily, weekly, etc.) access performance management tools and review individual performance (e.g., dashboards, reports, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in interaction and communication-related policies, processes, and audits inclusive of all work time not just interactions directly with customers. (e.g., remote desktop observation call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, chat audits, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in manual and automated remote monitoring policies and practices (e.g., voice and screen recordings, desktop observation without notification, voice and chat analytics, real-time agent feedback inclusive of automated intelligence tools, etc.) to identify and address training, coaching, and quality opportunities as determined by the Company.
• Be accountable to participate in and follow all organization-wide and WFH-specific published policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Time Keeping Policy, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Must meet Minimum workspace requirements include verified internet service with 12mb upload and 18mb download speed ability as determined by the Company and established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection)
Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
• Classroom and/or virtual training as dictated by needs of the business (e.g. in other areas within the broad duties of general customer care once competency has been demonstrated).
• On-the-job training.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Stay updated on your status. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
If you don't pass on your first attempt, you'll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Review this page and make sure this role is what you would expect
Complete online application
Want an idea of what will be on the assessment? You can prepare by taking a look at our study guides:
In-person interview and role-play
Conditional job offer
Drug screening and background check
Congratulation and welcome to AT&T!
The safety of our applicants and employees is one of our top priorities. We provide personal protection protocols and equipment. We’re working to keep everyone safe, so we can keep our customers connected.
We make a difference — and have fun while doing it.
Hear from our expert recruiters.
Start here. Go anywhere.
Spoiler alert: You're going to like the answer.
AT&T is a Modern Communications and Technology Company.
It’s our people and partners who make the difference.
Connecting you to Tech, Entertainment and Community Leaders.
Stories and News from the People at AT&T.
Sign up for job alerts, updates and more.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Give people what they don't expect.
Speak with your actions.
Press, speech, beliefs.
Impact your world.
When customers & colleagues need you most.