Call Center Jobs
You definitely don’t want to miss this message. On our Call Center team, you’ll become the voice of our company. Building relationships and offering support, you’ll connect people to the latest innovations and creative solutions. We’re talking about best-in-class customer service here. So what do you say – are you ready to help millions get everything they can out of the technology we offer? Answer your calling.
Wednesday, May 23rd
Anytime between 11am – 7pm
4900 Technology Ct.
Missoula, MT 59808
No need to wait for the event – hiring is ongoing! We encourage you to start and complete your application and assessments as soon as possible so we can move forward with you and the hiring process.
- Paycheck: earn up to $15.93 per hour to start depending on your experience and education
- Schedule: Part-Time (minimum of 24 hours, up to 32 hours per week for Part-Time, scheduling restrictions do apply), Hours of operations 6:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week (must be flexible to work any shift based on business need)
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as the go-to person for our customers!
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly over the phone.
- Results oriented
- Team player, receptive to coaching and feedback.
- Thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment, working with 15-16 teammates.
- Can smoothly manage multiple tasks such as; active listening while typing, conversing with the customer, and navigating multiple computer programs
- As a AT&T team member you will also receive an outstanding bundle of benefits to include:
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and work/life resources
- 6 weeks paid training, 3 weeks of classroom training and 3 weeks of OJT.
- Tuition Reimbursement (eligibility is after 6 months of employment)
- 50% off your AT&T wireless service, discounts on your video service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Onsite game rooms, Food and Coffee venues, and an exercise facility
- If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening(click the link below to open the study guide)
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.
I love working here and the opportunity for advancement is better than most companies.
Good pay. Benefits. 401k. Promotions and raises
Nothing really. It's a great place to workCurrent Employee – Call Center
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.