In Home Sales Expert
If you’re in the market for a new opportunity, we’ve got something you just can’t beat. On our In Home Solutions team, you’ll introduce customers to the latest and greatest products and services. But here’s the best part: when you connect them to what’s next, we’ll connect you to endless ways to grow your career. Ready to seal the deal?
- Travel: Will drive a fleet vehicle. Driver’s License and ability to pass Motor Vehicle record check required
- Salary: Competitive base salary based on experience and location, plus commission
What makes a successful Integrated Solutions Consultant? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Relationship Building 10
- Organizational Skills 8
- Listening Skills 8
- Helpful 9
- Trustworthy 10
- Multi-tasker 9
In Home Sales Expert
Do you enjoy educating customers? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? If you answered yes, then open the door to your future!
In this role, you will bring an AT&T white glove experience right into the customer’s home. You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just a phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person! This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful, and ahead of the curve.
Overall Purpose A direct sales position that generates new sales of AT&T products and services to current AT&T residential customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell AT&T products and services in the residential customer’s home in coordination with their DIRECTV installation.
- Assist residential customers with setting up new devices and applications during the home visit.
- Achieve sales and service objectives.
- Work assigned daily appointments within a specific area/territory
- Track and report activities through established processes and procedures.
- Salary + Commission
- Use of a company car
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/Dental/Eye coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on AT&T products and services as well as the accessories you need. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Successfully complete a background check, driver’s license check and substance abuse testing
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends
- 1- 3 Years of Direct Sales Experience
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
Date posted 08/13/2019
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
Calm, fun environment. You'll always get help when you need it. Constantly being told how awesome and being coached. Always room to move up. Salary, benefits, hours.
Not any cons. Love it so farCurrent Employee - ATT Customer Service Representative
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Party every (pay) day
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Save on swag
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services – plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
Get some “you” time
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Upgrade your skill set
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Graduate to what’s next
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Stuff your piggy bank
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Know you’re covered
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.